Saturday 27 November 2010

my favourite day of the week

WEDNESDAY is my favourite day of the week because it's the last day of weekdays and the day after is holiday and of couse it's a great thing to me.. i usually sleep for long hours and do not do anything just relax.. some times i go out with my family somewhere. on this coming wednesday my family and i are going to my uncle's house to wish him all the best with his first child... at night i'm going with my sibligs and cousins to the cienma... For me wednesdays are wonderful and lovely

3 comments:

  1. Me tOoO ^^

    do you know why ?
    because on wednesday we study only IT and math Hahahahaha

    Which movie did you see ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. watttt maths.. i hate maths...

    sadoo..we didnt go ... so sad right

    ReplyDelete