Wednesday 16 March 2011

why people aren't interested in weblog any more..

Since we became in semester 3 not many people still writing in thier blogs...just a few...WHY.. I personally don't know the exact reason but maybe it is because they are not interested in weblog anymore..they don't care about it anymore..OR it is because they don't have time..

I admit that I don't open my blog everyday but I go through it once a week and I go through my friends blogs to see what is new and  If I have time I comment on their posts but sometimes I don't cuz I don't have enough time..

I wish that more students write in their blogs because it's a nice and a good way of communicating.......


WAITING for your replies on this ISSUE (if i may say)...

3 comments:

  1. Yes , I am with you in this point ..

    but not all students , see like me

    Now , I am in different college with another people .

    but I still writing in my webleg , because I like it , and I can communcation with you muz and with other friends at CBFS .

    Muz ... I am really missing CBFS , I want to cry ... :(

    I will come on monday , but I am scary , mybe the scorite don't allows me to enter the college anymore :(

    Help me >>>>

    ReplyDelete
  2. many hellos to u BROWNY..AHA I SEE... I EXCUSE YOU CUZ AS U SAID U R IN A DIFFERENT COLLEGE...
    I DIDNT SEE FOR ALONG TIME... I DIDNT SEE U IN MONDAY..
    I'M SURE THEY WILL ALLOW U...U JUST NEED TO SNEEK IN COLLEGE...AND IF YOU FACED ANY ANY ANY PROBLEM I'M HERE..I'LL BE THERE FOR YOU..ANY TIME.. ANY WHERE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I JUST HAVE ONE BROWNY...SO I HAVE TO HELP HIM

    ReplyDelete