Tuesday 21 December 2010

my wish

When people ask me about my wish, i would immediately say peace!!!
I know lots of people would say that it is a dream never coming true. Yes i know that it might not ever come true, but it is still a wish.
I wish things would be more peaceful than it is right now. World peace is a big dream for so many people, I guess that I am one of those people. World peace is very crutial to me and others, becuase I am a very peaceful person. I personally dont like violence, and I really hate wars. I mean we are all human arent we?
than why do we act like savege beasts? it gets very annoying!!!
there is a very nice qoute that i saw once and would like to very much share "WHY DO WE KILL PEOPLE WHO KILL PEOPLE TO SHOW PEOPLE THAT KILLING PEOPLE IS WRONG????"
wars, drugs, violence, hunger and pollution. my only wish is to stop these things from happening. Also why dont people start acting like god has made them, HUMAN, not babarian animals...

1 comment:

  1. I belive that..It's also my wish and my dream to see all the world in peace.I heat the person who kill children,women and all people.

    ReplyDelete